Shimmer is a unique coating that has a tremendous sparkling effect in a bright light, but in normal light will give you a subtle metallic look. Shimmer is easily applied by normal spraying equipment but can also be sprayed by an airbrush. Apply Shimmer over any colour base coat for novel effects but also mixing different Shimmer colours will give you a real custom effect. Apply our Candy colours over the top of Shimmer to give a real "pop" to the Candy effect.
The unique colour range:
- Silver Shimmer
- Gold Shimmer
- Blue Shimmer
- Purple Shimmer
- Green Shimmer
- Red Shimmer
Shimmer Paint Kits:
Shimmer 3 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 litres of Black Base coat
- 3 litres of Shimmer (Any Colour)
- 3 litres of D-Thinner
- 3 litres 2k Show Clear Kit (Includes Activator)
Shimmer 1 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 litre of Black Base coat
- 1 litre of Shimmer (Any Colour)
- 1 litre of D-Thinner
- 1 litre 2k Show Clear Kit (Includes Activator)
Shimmer is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. Apply Shimmer over any colour base coat but for a great result use over a Black base coat. Shimmer colours can also mixed with our other product Candy, spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Shimmer 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-5 WET coats of Shimmer depending on the effect you desire. (Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.,