Metal Flake FX - Size: Small
METAL FLAKE FX is an EASY to apply Metal Flake paint. Metal Flake FX is highly concentrated with our Metal Flake and full coverage can be acheived with in a few coats, which then can be 2K clearcoated or be used as a base for our Candy effect paints.
Metal Flake FX paints are available in 3 sizes of Metal Flake: Small (004 Hex), Medium (008 Hex) and Large (015 Hex).
The Metalflake FX paint range:
- BLACK METAL FLAKE
- SILVER METAL FLAKE
- GUNMETAL METAL FLAKE
- GOLD METAL FLAKE
- DARK GOLD METAL FLAKE
- BRONZE METAL FLAKE
- ORANGE METAL FLAKE
- FLAME RED METAL FLAKE
- PINK METAL FLAKE
- PURPLE METAL FLAKE
- BLUE METAL FLAKE
- DEEP BLUE METAL FLAKE
- GREEN METAL FLAKE
- EMERALD METAL FLAKE
- COPPER METAL FLAKE
- WINE RED METAL FLAKE
- FUCHSIA METAL FLAKE
- CLEAR METAL FLAKE
- SKY BLUE METAL FLAKE
- BLURPLE METAL FLAKE
- PLUS ALL OUR HOLOGRAPHIC AND PRISM FLAKE COLOURS
METALFLAKE FX Paint Kits:
METALFLAKE FX 1 Quart Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Quart of Base coat (Any Colour)
- 1 Quart of METALFLAKE FX (Any Colour)
- 1 Quart of Reducer
- 1 Quart 2K Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
METALFLAKE FX 1 Gallon Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Gallon of Base coat (Any Colour)
- 1 Gallon of METALFLAKE FX (Any Colour)
- 1 Gallon of Reducer
- 1 Gallon 2K Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
Metalflake FX Application:
Apply our Metal Flake FX over any base colour to produce a real custom effect. Depending on how heavy you want the flake effect, will depend on the amount of coats applied.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat
- Mix Metalflake FX 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 1-6 WET coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- Apply Deception Clearcoat for a Real Deep Gloss