This masking tape is available in four different sizes and the superior adhesion masking tape can sit in an 80°C oven for one hour. It has excellent adhesion with easy application to curved profiles and irregular surfaces. It’s easy to remove, leaving no residue. The adhesion is made up of natural rubber and hydrocarbon resins and the backing is saturated crepe paper.
Ideal For A Variety Of Masking Uses
Ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications including paint masking, bundling, attaching, labelling or decorating.
- Excellent solvent and water resistance.
- Good adhesion to many surfaces
- Removes cleanly after use
- Tears easily from roll
- Easy, clean and removal, mostly used for drafting out areas for crafts, automotive work and home interiors
- Easy application on curved profiles and irregular surfaces
- 24mm x 45m - 36 rolls
- 38mm x 45m - 24 rolls
- 48mm x 45m - 20 rolls
- 75mm x 45m -12 rolls