Lumo brings you the brightest custom paint finish. Lumo Paint is a high visibility Fluorescent coating in daylight and artificial light. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION.
There are 5 Lumo colours:
- Green Lumo
- Pink Lumo
- Orange Lumo
- Red Lumo
- Yellow Lumo
Specialist Paints award winning Lumo is now available in a Aerosol Can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from LUMO CANZ we recommend using our 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ. 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ is the best 2k aerosol on the market!!
Lumo Paint Kits:
Lumo 3 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 litres of White Base coat
- 3 litres of Lumo (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 litre 2k Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
Lumo 1 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 litre of White Base coat
- 1 litre of Lumo (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 litre 2k Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
LUMO coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a White base coat. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Lumo 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Lumo 3-6 coats depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test penals before spraying your product or project)
- Apply 2K Show Clear HI-UV Clearcoat for a Real Deep Gloss finish. IMPORTANT: Ensure Clearcoat is fully dry before removing from spray booth. This is to ensure daylight doesn't shine on paint work until fully dry giving full protection to the Lumo coating.