Chromacoat Aerosol Can Colours:
Chromacoat Shifting effect changes colour right before your eyes. Chromacoat finishes are based on the revolutionary ChromaFlair Colour shifting colorants. These are unique colorants that offers previously unattainable colour performance, they actually change colour depending on the angle from which they are viewed. More than just a subtle variation in shade, the colour undergoes an almost magical transformation in appearance. On rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Chromacoat.
Chromacoat Aerosol Kit:
- 1 x Base colour (Black Basecoat)
- 1 x Chromacoat colour
- 1 x 2K Clearcoat
The unique colour range:
- Chromacoat Silver - Shifts from Silver - Greens - Purple
- Chromacoat Cyan - Shifts from Cyan - Purple - Red - Orange
- Chromacoat Green - Shifts from Green - Blue - Red - Orange
- Chromacoat Blue - Shifts from Blue - Purple - Red
- Chromacoat Gold - Shifts From Gold - Silver
- Chromacoat Red - Shifts From Red - Gold
Chromacoat coatings are easy to apply and for best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Chromacoat colours can also be applied over our other Candy, Sparkle, flip paint to get true custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base colour leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 60 minutes before applying the Chromacoat effect colour.
- Apply Chromacoat 2-5 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats. (Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ