Marble FX offers you an exciting paint finish. With Marble FX you can achieve many effects, including a deep marble or snake skin appearance with a changing colour effect. Marble FX is applied as a Mid coat that can simply be cleared over or try it with our Candy Paints. (Note: This is a Water Based Coating)
All colours come ready to use.
Inspire Airbrush Marble FX Colours:
- Blue Marble FX
- Desert Marble FX
- Green Marble FX
- Kiwi Marble FX
- Purple Marble FX
Marble FX is easy to apply. For best results use a Black Basecoat, but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble FX to ensure Basecoat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble FX well. Marble FX is ready to use.
- Apply 1 WET coat. Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. Apply cling wrap to the entire part, rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface, then remove the cling wrap leaving you with a marble like finish.
- Allow 1-2 hours drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clearcoat.