Marble offers you an exciting paint finish. With Marble you can achieve the appearance of a deep marble, snake skin, plus many other effects. Marble is applied as a Midcoat that can simply be cleared over or try it with our Candy Paints. (Note: This is a Water Based Coating)
All colours come ready to use.
Inspire Airbrush Marble Colours:
- Aluminium Marble
- Blue Marble
- Gold Marble
- Green Marble
- Purple Marble
- Red Marble
- Silver Marble
Marble is easy to apply. For best results use a Black Basecoat, but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble Effect to ensure Basecoat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble well. Marble is ready to use
- Apply 1 WET coat. Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. Apply cling wrap to the entire part, rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface, then remove the cling wrap leaving you with a marble like finish.
- Allow 1-2 hours drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clearcoat.