Marble Effect Paint:
Specialist Paints Marble effects offer you an exciting paint finish. With Marble you can achieve the appearance of a deep marble, snake skin and plus many other effects. Marble is applied as a base coat that can be simply cleared over or try our candy effect paint.
- SILVER MARBLE
- GOLD MARBLE
- BLUE MARBLE
- RED MARBLE
- GREEN MARBLE
- PURPLE MARBLE
- ALUMINIUM MARBLE
MARBLE is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble effect to ensure base coat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble well. Marble is ready to use
- Apply 1 WET coat. (Note: Water based coating) Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. ( Apply cling wrap to the entire part then rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface then remove the cling wrap leaving you with a marble like finish.)
- Allow 1-2 hour drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clear coat