Liquid custom colours are used to produce colour changing paint (Flip Paint) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The colour of the Basecoat applied under the Midcoat dramatically effects the final colour and shift colour. Dark coloured Basecoats provide the most colour change, with light coloured Basecoats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent colour shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of colour shift effects depending on Basecoat colour selection.
(Note: This product is a translucent Midcoat and will require spraying over the coloured Basecoat as stated in the pictures provided. Basecoat colours are not included.)
The Inspire Airbrush range is twice the strength as our Custom Paint range. This is to help reduce the amount of coats needed for the airbrush artist. All colours come ready to use.
Inspire Airbrush Liquid Colours:
- Liquid Charcoal - Shifts from Grey - Green - Blue
- Liquid Emerald - Shifts from Green - Blue
- Liquid Gold - Shifts from Gold - Green - Blue
- Liquid Purple - Shifts from Purple - Red - Gold - Green
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2-5 coats of Liquid depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.