Spectracoat is a Prismatic tidal wave which creates alluring 3D iridescent colours that appear to move right before your eyes! Spectracoat looks like Liquid Silver in low light and a flowing Liquid Silver rainbow in bright light. Rounded, curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Spectracoat.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
- Spectracoat Black
- Spectracoat Blue
- Spectracoat Gold
- Spectracoat Green
- Spectracoat Gunmetal
- Spectracoat Light Blue
- Spectracoat Light Green
- Spectracoat Light Pink
- Spectracoat Light Purple
- Spectracoat Pink
- Spectracoat Purple
- Spectracoat Red
- Spectracoat Silver
- Spectracoat Yellow
Our award winning Spectracoat is available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labour with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Spectracoat CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Spectracoat Paint Kits:
Spectracoat 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Base Coat Grey
- 1 Litre of Spectracoat (any colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Spectracoat 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Base Coat Grey
- 3 Litres of Spectracoat (any colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Spectracoat is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. Apply Spectracoat over any coloured Basecoat, but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Spectracoat colours can also be mixed with our other products: Candy, Sparkle Pearl, Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat.
- Mix Spectracoat 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-4 coats of Spectracoat depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- For best results use our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.