Shimmer is a unique coating that has a tremendous sparkling effect in a bright light, but in normal light will give you a subtle metallic look. Shimmer is easily applied by normal spraying equipment but can also be sprayed with an airbrush. Apply Shimmer over any colour Basecoat for novel effects, but also mixing different Shimmer colours will give you a real custom effect. Apply our Candy colours over the top of Shimmer to give a real "pop" to the Candy effect.
- Blue Shimmer
- Gold Shimmer
- Green Shimmer
- Purple Shimmer
- Red Shimmer
- Silver Shimmer
Our award winning Shimmer is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labor with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Shimmer CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Shimmer Paint Kits:
Shimmer 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Black Basecoat
- 1 Litre of Shimmer (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (Includes Activator)
Shimmer 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Black Basecoat
- 3 Litres of Shimmer (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (Includes Activator)
Shimmer is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. Apply Shimmer over any colour Basecoat, but for great results use over a Black Basecoat. Shimmer colours can also mixed with our other products: Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Shimmer 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-5 WET coats of Shimmer depending on the effect you desire.
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.