Spectracoat Aerosol Cans:
Our award winning Spectracoat are available in a Aerosol can. Our Aerosol cans give high output with excellent atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our aerosol cans saves you time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from our Spectracoat aerosol cans we recommend using our 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ. There the best 2k aerosol can on the market!!
Spectracoat is a Prismatic tidal wave which creates alluring 3D iridescent colours that appear to move right before your eyes! Spectracoat looks like liquid silver in low light and a flowing liquid silver rainbow in bright light. rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Spectracoat. ( flip paint )
- Spectracoat Silver.
- Spectracoat Pink.
- Spectracoat Blue.
- Spectracoat Purple.
- Spectracoat Green.
- Spectracoat Black.
- Spectracoat Light Pink.
- Spectracoat Light Blue.
- Spectracoat Light Purple.
- Spectracoat Light Green.
- Spectracoat Gunmetal.
Spectracoat are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. Apply a Spectracoat over any colour base coat. Spectracoat colours can also be mixed with our other products i.e. Candy, Sparkle Pearl, Pearl, flip paint for a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 3-5 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Spectracoat colour leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 60 minutes before applying the effect colour or Clear-coat.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ