Alien Glow is a glow in the dark paint. This is clearly the best glow in the dark product available with outstanding after glow of up to 24 hours. For best effects, apply Alien Glow over a White Base.
For best performance use Custom Paints D-Thinner and mix 2:1
Alien Glow Colours:
- Blue - up to 24 hours Glow Time
- Green - up to 24 hours Glow Time
Alien Glow CANZ:
Our award winning Alien Glow is now available in an aerosol can. The Kustom canz range gives high output with excellent atomisation and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our Kustom Canz range can save on time and labour without the requirement of expensive spraying equipment.
To get the best result from Alien Glow CANZ we recommend using White Base as a ground coat and finishing with our market leading Custom Canz 2K Clearcoat.
Alien Glow Paint Kits:
Alien Glow 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Basecoat (White)
- 1 Litre of Alien Glow (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Alien Glow 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Basecoat (White)
- 3 Litres of Alien Glow (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Alien Glow is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of White Basecoat.
- Stir paint well before adding D-Thinner. Mix Alien Glow 2:1 with D-Thinner and stir well.
- Apply 3-6 coats of Alien Glow. The more coats applied, will give a stronger glow. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. Stir paint between coats as settling may occur. Spray immediately after mixing.
- Apply 2K Show Clear for a real deep gloss finish.