Specialist Paints award winning Coatings are now available in a Aerosol Can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning. The CANZ range comes in a 400m Aerosol can.
- High Performance 1 component Finishes
- Excellent Hardness; Chemical Resistance & Flexibility
- Suitable for use on a wide range of Plastics including HIPS; ABS; ABS/PC; PC; PVC, as well as suitable pre-treated metals
- Ideal as 1 Coat Finishes for a variety of end uses including Automotive; Electronics; Household Goods etc
- Used as base coat under 1 & 2 component Lacquers including Ultra Violet Cured
- Suitable for use with Cubic Printing Process
There are 9 Base colours:
- Black Base
- White Base
- Silver Base
- Blue Base
- Yellow Base
- Pink Base
- Metallic Blue Base
- Metallic Pink Base
- Metallic Yellow Base
Base coatings are easy to apply. Can e used as a base for our custom range or just as they are.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Shake Custom Aerosol Can for 5-10 minutes.
- Apply 2-3 coats of base colour leaving 5-10 minutes between coats. Leave for 30 minutes before applying the effect colour or Lacquer.
- For best results we suggest to apply our 2K Clear-coat Aerosol CANZ
Please click an image below to enlarge:
Light Purple Base
Mustard Yellow Base
Light Green Base
Light Blue Base
Lemon Yellow Base
Inspire Airbrush Base Colours
Specialist Paints Now Shipping to Europe.
Specialist Paints have are now offering great shipping prices to most European Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eire, Estonia, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switerland, Sweden. Please contact us if your country is not listed.