Chromacoat shifting effect changes colour right before your eyes. Chromacoat finishes are based on the revolutionary ChromaFlair Colour shifting colorants. These are unique colorants that offers previously unattainable colour performance, they actually change colour depending on the angle from which they are viewed. More than just a subtle variation in shade, the colour undergoes an almost magical transformation in appearance. On rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Chromacoat.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
- Chromacoat Autumn Spice - Shifts from Copper Orange - Gold - Green
- Chromacoat Blue - Shifts from Blue - Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Copper - Shifts from Copper - Blue - Purple
- Chromacoat Cyan - Shifts from Cyan - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Fireball - Shifts from Black - Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Flamingo - Shifts from Purple - Pink - Gold - Green
- Chromacoat Gold - Shifts From Gold - Silver
- Chromacoat Golden Night - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Blue
- Chromacoat Green - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Gold
- Chromacoat Heather - Shifts from Pinky Purple - Blue - Violet
- Chromacoat Key Lime - Shifts from Gold - Green - Blue - Purple
- Chromacoat Peacock - Shifts from Green - Blue - Purple - Green
- Chromacoat Purple - Shifts from Purple - Green - Violet
- Chromacoat Red - Shifts From Red - Gold
- Chromacoat Silver - Shifts from Silver - Green - Purple
- Chromcoat Siren - Shifts from Silver - Green - Blue - Purple
- Chromacoat Smokin Charcoal - Shifts from Dark Purple - Grey - Green - Blue - Violet
- Chromacoat Sunrise - Shifts from Gold - Silver - Purple
- Chromacoat Swift Green - Shifts from Green - Blue
- Chromacoat Voodoo - Shifts from Purple - Green
Our award winning Chromacoat is now available in an aerosol can. Chromacoat CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labor with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Chromacoat CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Chromacoat Paint Kits:
Chromacoat 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Black Basecoat
- 1 Litre of Chromacoat (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Chromacoat 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Black Basecoat
- 3 Litres of Chromacoat (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Chromacoat is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a Black Basecoat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Chromacoat can also be mixed with our other products: Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Chromacoat 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-5 coats of Chromacoat depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.