Rainbow XL are based on a unique pigment that sparkles and shimmers through the light spectrum when viewed from different angles. Rounded, curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Rainbow XL.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
Rainbow XL Colours:
Rainbow XL CANZ:
Our award winning Rainbow XL is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labour with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Rainbow XL CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Rainbow XL Paint Kits:
Rainbow XL 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Basecoat (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of Rainbow XL (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of Reducer
- 1 Litre of 2k Show Clear (includes Activator)
Rainbow XL 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Basecoat (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of Rainbow XL (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of Reducer
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Rainbow XL is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a Black, Silver or Gold Basecoat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Rainbow XL colours can also be mixed with our other products: Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Rainbow XL 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-4 coats of Rainbow XL depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.