Candy brings you the ultimate custom finish. Candy can be applied over any colour base coat but for your own custom colour can be applied over our Pearls, Liquid, Rainbow XL, etc.
Candy can easily be faded into each other but also intermix to create your very own custom colour.
For best performance use Custom Paints Reducer and Mix 2-1
- Black Candy
- Blue Candy
- Blueberry Candy
- Brown Candy
- Cherry Red Candy
- Deep Red Candy
- Emerald Candy
- Fools Gold Candy
- Gold Candy
- Green Candy
- Moss Green Candy
- Ocean Candy
- Orange Candy
- Red Candy
- Ruby Red Candy
- Sugar Plum Candy
- Teal Candy
- Yellow Candy
MTVs PIMP MY RIDE UK:
Custom Paints has teamed up with MTVs PIMP MY RIDE UK for series 3. PIMP MY RIDE UK used our Candy Red on the Daimler XJ6. Our Silver and Black Base were used, fading Silver at the front to Black at the back. Candy Red was then applied over the top.
Our award winning Candy is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labour with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Candy CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Candy Paint Kits:
Candy 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of (Coarse) Silver Basecoat
- 1 Litre of Candy (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Candy 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of (Coarse) Silver Basecoat
- 3 Litres of Candy (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Candy coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a (Coarse) Silver Basecoat but using different colours will give you a different effect. Candy Colours can also be mixed with our other products: Pearl, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Candy 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 3-6 coats of Candy depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats. The more coats, the more deep and richer the colour will become.
- Apply 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.