Chromacoat Shifting effect changes colour right before your eyes. Chromacoat finishes are based on the revolutionary ChromaFlair Colour shifting colorants. These are unique colorants that offers previously unattainable colour performance, they actually change colour depending on the angle from which they are viewed. More than just a subtle variation in shade, the colour undergoes an almost magical transformation in appearance. On rounded curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Chromacoat.
The unique colour range:
- Chromacoat Silver - Shifts from Silver - Greens - Purple
- Chromacoat Cyan - Shifts from Cyan - Purple - Red - Orange
- Chromacoat Green - Shifts from Green - Blue - Red - Orange
- Chromacoat Blue - Shifts from Blue - Purple - Red
- Chromacoat Gold - Shifts From Gold - Silver
- Chromacoat Red - Shifts From Red - Gold
Chromacoat Paint Kits:
Chromacoat Comes as 3 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 litres of Black Base coat
- 3 litres of Chromacoat (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 litre 2k Show Clear Kit
Chromacoat 1 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 litre of Black Base coat
- 1 litre of Chromacoat (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 litre 2k Show Clear Kit
Chromacoat is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Chromacoat can also mixed with our other product Candy, spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc..
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Chromacoat 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Chromacoat 2-5 coats depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. (Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- Apply our 2k Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.