Marble Effect Paint:
Specialist Paints Marble effects offer you an exciting paint finish. With Marble you can achieve the appearance of a deep marble, snake skin and plus many other effects. Marble is applied as a base coat that can be simply cleared over or try our candy effect paint.
- SILVER MARBLE
- GOLD MARBLE
- BLUE MARBLE
- RED MARBLE
- GREEN MARBLE
- PURPLE MARBLE
MARBLE is now available in a aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from MARBLE CANZ we recommend using our CANDY CANZ and 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ. 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ is the best 2k aerosol on the market!!
MARBLE Paint Kits:
MARBLE 3 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 litres of BLACK Base coat
- 3 litres of MARBLE (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 litre 2K Lacquer Kit (includes Activator)
MARBLE 1 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 litre of BLACK Base coat
- 1 litre of MARBLE (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 litre 2K Lacquer Kit (includes Activator)
MARBLE is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble effect to ensure base coat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble well. Marble is ready to use
- Apply 1-2 Thin WET coat. Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. ( Apply cling wrap to the entire part then rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface then remove the cling wrap leaving you with a marble like finish.)
- Allow 1-2 hour drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clear coat
Please click an image below to enlarge:
Green Candy over Silver Marble
Specialist Paints Now Shipping to Europe.
Specialist Paints have are now offering great shipping prices to most European Countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eire, Estonia, France, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switerland, Sweden. Please contact us if your country is not listed.